Applications for the 2020 Premier’s Advancement of Youth Internship Program are now open.
The PAY project will provide matrics first work experience and training beginning 1 April 2020 till 31 March 2021.
The PAY project allows young people the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in the public sector, and build their CVs and skills sets, making them more marketable and employable in the future.
The successful candidates will be placed in opportunities across all 13 Western Cape Government departments.
I encourage all young people who meet the qualifying criteria, to make use of this opportunity. We have seen a number of our PAY interns over the years launch successful careers, using this opportunity as a stepping stone.
• You have written and passed the National Senior Certificate (NSC) in the Western Cape
• You are not going to study further in 2020
• You are a South African citizen, residing in the Western Cape
• You are financially constrained
• You are aged 24 years and younger
Applications opened on 6 Jan 2020 & close on 17 Jan 2020.
Only online applications will be accepted. Applicants will need an email address in order to apply.
➡https://lnkd.in/d-979Ua and follow the prompts register and to apply.
All the Best!